The privacy statement is Tonghewheels The website (hereinafter referred to as "the website") promises to protect your privacy that may come into contact with the website when you use the website, and let you know the privacy policies and practices of this website. Please read carefully:
In general, you do not need to provide your name or other personal information to visit this website. However, sometimes this website may require you to provide some information, for example, when you send us an email or subscribe for free, we need your email address, name, limited personal identifiers such as contact information; We may need this information to complete the processing of a transaction/transaction or provide better services.
We will automatically record the domain and IP address of the visitor: this information does not identify the individual visitor, but only the computer used to browse the website. By collecting the above information, we will analyze the coverage and click traffic of this website to help us better understand the way the website is used, thus improving the services we provide to you. We will not link the information automatically recorded by this method with the personal data of specific visitors.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when visiting websites. This lets the website know what you have visited before and in some cases can be used to record your preferences. You can also turn off cookies in your browser.
We have implemented necessary security policies, rules and technical measures to strictly manage and protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, illegal destruction, or accidental loss.
When necessary, we have to appoint a third party to assist us in providing the information, goods and services you need, or to help us process and analyze the information so that the third party can access your personal information, we undertake that the third party must keep your personal information confidential and shall not use it for any purpose other than our authorized services.
You may link to a third-party website from this website. For example, we allow you to link from this website to Weibo and various other social media websites. However, this website cannot control the websites of these links, and they each have independent privacy and data collection practices. These third-party websites may track your browsing activities on this website and other websites you visit. This website does not assume any responsibility or obligation for these independent policies or acts, nor is it responsible for the privacy practices or contents of these websites. These linked websites are for your convenience only, so you have to take risks at your own risk.
This website does not assume any responsibility under the following circumstances:
1. If due to the requirements of laws, regulations and decrees, this website may disclose your personal information to the relevant administrative and judicial departments or for the purpose of public safety. Any disclosure under such circumstances, we do not assume any responsibility;
2. Any personal data leakage or other personal data leakage caused by your personal reasons due to your informing others of your user password or sharing your registered account with others;
3. Any personal data leakage or loss caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to computer virus invasion or attack, temporary shutdown caused by government control, etc, stolen or tampered
4. Personal data leakage caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom;
5. Other personal information disclosure is not caused by our intentional or gross negligence.
All lawsuits or disputes arising from this privacy statement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
The right to interpret, modify and update the privacy statement of this website belongs to this website.